Prairie Band Casino & Resort is committed to a policy of Responsible Gaming at our gaming facility. We offer a total entertainment experience encompassing high-quality products, exciting casino action, and outstanding dining, lodging, and entertainment options. We want our guests to play casino games as the enjoyable pastime they are meant to be. While we recognize that the overwhelming majority of guests participate in our various forms of recreation and amenities in a responsible and rational manner, there are very small portion that do not.
To protect them, and others affected by their behavior, we have established a set of policies and guidelines, modeled after the American Gaming Association’s Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming. These deal with issues such as problem gambling, underage gambling, improper use of alcohol, responsible Marketing and Advertising and unattended minors.
Prairie Band Casino & Resort uses a variety of approaches to promote Responsible Gaming including employee training programs, self-exclusion policies, and written procedures for recognizing and managing these issues, use of outside experts, customer education, awareness, monitoring and measuring compliance with results of these programs.
- Proactively creating awareness about problem gambling among our Team Members through a comprehensive training program;
- Making information available to our guests through signage and print materials;
- Providing confidential counseling assistance for Team Members through our Employee Assistance Program;
- Participating in national, industry-wide awareness and education programs.
For those seeking more information, or assistance with these issues the following resources are offered:
- Gamblers Anonymous, National Service Office
Information for those with gambling disorders as well as for their family and friends
- National Council on Problem Gambling, Inc.
Learn more about problem gambling and the council’s toll-free helpline
Information for family and friends of those with gambling disorders
- Kansas Coalition of Problem Gambling
The mission of the Kansas Coalition on Problem Gambling is to reduce the onset and progression of problem gambling.