OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO PARTICIPATE FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE CONSTRUED AND INTERPRETED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Cirque Showdown Spin2Win (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia at the time of participation. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Prairie Band Casino & Resort (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the promotion, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse) and household of each such employee are not eligible to participate. This promotion will accept participants from across fourteen (14) different Play4Fun operator partners.
2. DESCRIPTION/PARTICIPATION PERIOD: This Promotion begins at 12:00:00 AM CT on September 6th, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on September 9th, 2018 (Promotion Entry Period).
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: No purchase necessary. During the Promotion Participation Period, the one (1) eligible player who spins the most number of times on the title Cirque du Soleil Kooza will win one (1) trip for two (2) to Las Vegas to see a Cirque du Soleil show of their choice. Prize will be fulfilled as a $3,500 travel voucher. Spins do not require purchase and can be made utilizing free currency. The game will remain unlocked during the Promotion Participation Period and can be accessed as follows:
a. Go to the Prairie Band Play4Fun app on your mobile device or access Play4Fun via desktop at https://prairieband.play4funnetwork.com
b. Log in with your Prairie Band Play4Fun account information
c. Find Cirque du Soleil Kooza in the Slots library and spin to win
In addition, every player who spins the indicated number of times on Cirque du Soleil Kooza will automatically be awarded the corresponding bonus credits into their account:
• 500 spins = 500,000 bonus credits
• 1,000 spins = 750,000 bonus credits
• 2,500 spins = 1,000,000 bonus credits
• 5,000+ spins = 1,500,000 bonus credits
4. ODDS: On or around September 10th, 2018 the winner will be determined based on number of spins during the Promotion Entry Period from among all eligible participants. This promotion will accept participants from across fourteen (14) different Play4Fun operator partners.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATING: By participating, players acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To be valid, each participant must follow all of the required steps noted above in section 3. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, or invalid spins, computer error or malfunctions. The Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of spin count information, human, printing or other errors, technical malfunctions, or any other error or malfunction. In the event of a dispute as to any participant, the “authorized account holder” will be deemed to be the participant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted spins. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the spins.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Spin2Win Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize to the participant that ended with the highest spin count from among eligible, non-suspect players who spun on the game prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process, the website, or the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these
Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
6. PRIZES: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded as follows:
7. PRIZES: There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded as follows:
In addition, all eligible participants will automatically receive bonus credits in their account based on the number of times they spin on Cirque du Soleil Kooza during the promotion period.
Grand Prize Details: One (1) confirmed Grand Prize winners will receive: One (1) trip for two (2) to Las Vegas to see a Cirque du Soleil show of their choice. Prize will be fulfilled as a $3,500 travel voucher. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
The certificate is valid for travel offered by “Travel by Design” and its preferred suppliers only. Reservations must be made a minimum of 60 days prior to departure. Travel must be completed by March 15th, 2019 and is subject to certain blackout dates, rules and restrictions. There is no cancellation or refund policy applicable to this certificate; once redeemed it becomes null & void. This certificate is non-transferable, may not be redeemed for cash, holds no cash value and must accompany your travel request. Maximum value is $3,500.00. Any additional amount is the responsibility of the traveler and must be paid to directly to Travel by Design. Awarded amount must be used in its entirety upon redemption and may not be used for multiple travel dates. Travel by Design is not responsible for any lost or stolen certificates. Restrictions apply. The winner’s certificate must be presented to Travel by Design prior to making travel arrangements. Gift Certificate must be used in conjunction with a Travel by Design booking and is not redeemable for travel booked through any agency or travel supplier other than Travel by Design.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein, including but not limited to all additional ground transportation, in-room charges, additional meals and beverages, gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. Guest must be at least 21 years old at the time of booking.
The trip is subject to terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and other material restrictions may apply. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license, passport etc.) required for travel. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from a winner’s or guest’s change to itinerary or accommodations. Administrator shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by an air carrier or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If the winner becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to illness, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award and no other compensation in lieu of the prize will be awarded. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the winner at the time of notification. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates or show tickets will not be replaced or exchanged.
Administrator and Sponsor are not responsible for any delay or cancellation of prize event due to unforeseen circumstances, or those outside of Sponsor’s control. Winner and guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations. Administrator and the applicable venue representatives reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and his/her guest who engage in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
General prize restrictions: Prize is non-transferable, and no cash equivalent or substitutions allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. All taxes on a prize won and other expenses related to accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. ARVs are as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded.
Winner acknowledges that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winners are subject to verification, including verification of age. Potential winner will be notified via the email linked to their Play4Fun account within five (5) working days after the end of the Promotional period. Potential winner must respond to the winner notification within three (3) days of attempted notification. Then, potential Grand Prize winner (who timely respond to the winner notification) must complete and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of date the Release was sent. Failure of a potential winner to contact the Sponsor within the above stated deadline, return any applicable winner documents within the applicable deadline, or return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner solely at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within specified time frame, is found to be ineligible, or declines to accept the prize (or any portion thereof), the potential winner may be disqualified in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case the Sponsor may select the next highest spinner as an alternate potential winner from remaining eligible participants. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of participants.
9. GENERAL RULES: As set forth above, potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of date the Release was sent. Failure to do so may result in disqualification (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and the Sponsor may select the next highest spinner as an alternate potential winner from remaining eligible participants.
As a condition of participating, players agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, Administrator, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed therewith or any travel related thereto; (b) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By accepting a prize, participant grants permission to use their name, address (city, state, country), any photos, descriptions of their person, likeness, statements, and biographical information without limitation, for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide in any media known to date or to be developed in the future, without further compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, all promotional agencies, prize providers, affiliates, agents and representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen or otherwise unaccounted for entries that may arise from technical errors in hardware and software programs.
This Promotion and its Official Rules, excluding any and all disputes, are subject to all applicable Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation and US Federal, state, and local laws & regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Promotion Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation law (to the extent not inconsistent with the laws of the United States, including the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations), without regard to conflicts of laws principles. In the event the governing law of Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation looks to the law of a particular state for its content, the law applicable in that instance will be the laws of the State of Kansas. In the event the governing law of the United States looks to the law of a particular state or jurisdiction for its content, the law applicable in that instance will be, first, the laws of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation and, second, in the event there is no such applicable law, the laws of the State of Kansas. Any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the courts of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation.
By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner must complete, sign, and return an IRS Form W-9 and provide their social security number that will be used for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service, as required by law.
11. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or (after the Drawing date) the Prize winners’ first initial, last name and their city/state, send an email to: Abergquist@pbpgaming.com with the subject line “Cirque Showdown”. The winners’ list will be available via email until September 30th, 2018.
SPONSOR: Prairie Band Casino & Resort, 12305 150thRoad, Mayetta, KS 66509.