Reopening Information and FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions:
When will you reopen?
June 15th, 2020 at 9:00 AM
The resort is currently taking reservations for hotel stays and the RV park, and will be fully operational, with minor exceptions, starting June 15. Slot machines will be available, although table games will reopen a week later on June 22. The bingo hall and hot tubs will remain closed until further notice.
After reopening, the casino and resort will operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Are any outlets currently open?
Firekeeper golf course is open for the season. Get more information on their website: http://www.firekeepergolf.com or call 785-966-2100. Nation Station and Hotstuff Pizza are open regular hours.
What outlets will be opened when the casino reopens?
Prairie Band Hotel, Embers Bar and Grille,and Kapi Coffee will all reopen when the casino reopens.
Embers Bar and Grille Reopening Hours:
11:00 AM to 10:00 PM on June 15th
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM on June 16th
7:00 AM to Midnight on weekends
Kapi Coffee Reopening Hours: Open 24 hours
What precautions are you taking to keep guests safe when they visit again?
During this closure, Prairie Band Casino & Resort has taken extensive measures to expand sanitization of the facility beyond normal levels and perform unique maintenance which typically cannot be done while open for business. Additional social distancing and precautionary measures continue to be implemented to ensure a safe environment for all people in the facility when we reopen. These efforts will enhance the Guest experience, ensuring the casino provides the most memorable and rewarding entertainment destination in the Midwest.
The safety of our Guests and Team Members is and will always be of the utmost importance to us. In accordance with state and local health department guidelines, Prairie Band Casino & Resort will be taking the following precautions:
- Team members and Guests will be required to wear masks. If Guests do not have one we can provide them with one.
- Temperature checks for team members and guests will be required upon entering the building. Those with temperatures above CDC guidelines will not be admitted.
- Team members will practice social distancing of 6’. Guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- We have reduced gaming positions to assist in social distancing.
- Table games will reopen on June 22.
- Bingo will remain closed temporarily.
- Hot tubs will remain closed temporarily.
- Cleaning of slot machines and other surfaces will be expanded after player use.
- Menus will be one-use disposable.
- Partitions will be placed where applicable at Guest contact areas.
- Team members will practice increased hand washing. Guests are encouraged to do so.
- Hand sanitization stations will be provided throughout the property.
- Three Fires Steakhouse, Premier Lounge and the Longhouse Buffet will remain closed temporarily.
- Valet is not available at this time.
- Smoking will only be allowed in designated areas.
Are any entrances closed?
Only two entrances will be available: the hotel and bingo entrances, on the north and northeast sides of the building, respectively.
We reserve the right to ask anyone unwilling to comply with safety precautions to leave the premises.
Did my comp balance expire during the closure?
No comp earned has expired.
My cash-out voucher expired during the closure. Can I still cash it out?
Yes. These will be extended 30 days after we reopen.
Were my Players Card tier points effected by the closure?
Yes. We will reduce the required points earned to ensure that Guests can maintain or increase their tier for 2021.
Will my March, April and May offers be valid? For how long?
All previous offers are no longer valid. All offers have been reissued with bonus offers added.
What should I do if I purchased tickets for a concert that was cancelled or postponed?
Full refunds can be obtained through Ticket Master.
Will the courtyard be open when the hotel and casino reopen?
The courtyard will remain open.
Will the jacuzzis be open when the hotel and casino reopen?
Jacuzzis will remain closed temporarily.
Will the RV Park reopen when the hotel and casino reopen?
The resort is currently taking reservations for the RV park, and will be fully operational, with minor exceptions, starting June 15th.
When will the hotel re-open?
The resort is currently taking reservations for hotel stays and will be fully operational, with minor exceptions, starting June 15th.
I had reservations during the closure. How can I reschedule?
All reservations during the closure have been automatically cancelled. Please call us at (888) PBP-4WIN or visit: https://www.prairieband.com/resort/