Prairie Band Casino & Resort takes great pride in its on-site RV park. The park offers 67 pull-through spaces and amenities like:
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour shuttle service to and from the casino
- Private showers and restrooms
- Laundry facilities
- 30 amp, 50 amp, 110 amp
- Convenience store next to the casino
At each site, you’ll enjoy cable and free WiFi, sewer (no dump station), water and more. And with more than 20′ between sites (each with a picnic table), you’ll have a fun, exciting stay without feeling crowded.
Rate: $30.00 per night
Advantage: $5.00 off per night
Classic & Premier: 50% Off per night
Prime & Elite: FREE 3 nights stay (every night after that is 50% off per night.
Don’t have a Players card? Just stop by the Players Club with valid identification and sign up!
While you are here don’t forget to take advantage of our 24-hour shuttle service and from the casino and start by dining at either of our three restaurants!
- The Longhouse Buffet serves all your buffet favorites daily for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- At the Three Fires Steakhouse, you’ll find a terrific selection of steaks, chops, seafood, pasta, and an incredible dessert menu
- Located in the hotel lobby, the Buffalo Grill offers delicious choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Make sure you take some time to enjoy our two relaxing hot tubs located in our beautiful Courtyard, which is open all year!
Are you a golfer? We have the #1 Golf Course in Kansas! Firekeeper Golf Course is a par 72 with four par fives, four par threes, and ten par fours.
It can play as long as 7,500 yards from the longest tees or as short as 4,500 yards from the forward tees. You’ll love the natural bent grass tees, scenic fairways, and greens with fescue rough. Signature hole? We’ll let you decide.
Want to do some shopping? Come find a wonderful selection of authentic Native American jewelry, Prairie Band branded items and much more in our Gift Shop!